Parut Bhimalli, MD, FABPM
Wanda Myers, FNP-BC
Carson Health's Pain Management Center, under the leadership and direction of Dr. Parut Bhimalli, offers precision diagnosis and advanced chronic pain management. With comprehensive, effective treatments, we treat the cause - not just the symptoms - of pain. Our goals focus on offering help to chronic pain sufferers. Chronic pain management isn't always easy, but our dedicated staff is among the best in the business at helping patients with persistent issues.
- Reduce your pain and suffering.
- Reduce the use of pain medications.
- Reduce inappropriate use of the health-care system.
- Reduce the cost of medical care.
- Help you return to work.
- Help you return to a productive life.
- Improve the quality of your life.
Pain Syndromes We Treat:
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal pain
- Failed back and neck surgery
- Cancer pain
- Various visceral pain syndromes
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Neuropathic pain (peripheral and central)
- Phantom limb pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Piriformis syndrome
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Other complicated pain problems
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
- Epidural steroid injections, nerve root blocks (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Precision diagnostic spinal injection procedures (facet/selective nerve root blocks, S-I joint injections, and others)
- Peripheral/central nerve blocks
- Radiofrequency lesioning (facet rhizotomy)
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulator and peripheral nerve stimulator for migraines and other nerves
- Percutaneous discectomy
- Personalized pain management counseling
Carson Health Pain Management Center